This data privacy statement informs the user about the type, scope and purpose of the collection and usage of personal data as well as usage data by ZANUM on the ZANUM.com platform and the ZANUM app.
- The legal basis for data privacy can be found in the Federal Data Privacy Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG).
Access data/ server log files
ZANUM, or the web space provider, collects data about all access to the ZANUM.com platform (so-called server log files). The access data includes:
- File, date and time of the request
- Transferred data quantity
- Report on successful request
- IP address and the requesting provider
Zanum uses this protocol data solely for statistical analyses for the purpose of operation, security and optimisation of the offer.
- Nevertheless, Zanum reserves the right to examine retrospectively if there is an entitled suspicion of illegal usage due to concrete indications.
Handling collected data
Personal data includes information about the identity of a person such as their name, address, telephone and fax number, date of birth or email address; as well as data about preferences, hobbies, memberships or which websites they looked at.
- ZANUM saves and uses personal data in order to provide the user with a safer, efficient and individualised usage of the ZANUM.com platform and the ZANUM app as well as to develop new applications, improve existing ones and adjust to the user’s needs. ZANUM will only share personal data with third parties if this is legally permitted or the user expressly consented to this.
When contacting ZANUM (for example, through the contact form or email), the information from the user will be saved for the purpose of processing the request as well as in the event that there are follow-up questions.
We use the newsletter to inform our users about us and our offers.
If you would like to receive the newsletter, we need your current email address as well as information that allows us to make sure that you are the owner of the specified email address or the owner consents to the reception of the newsletter. No other data will be collected. This data will only be used to deliver the newsletter and will not be shared with third parties.
With the registration for the newsletter, we save your IP address and the date of registration. The sole purpose of this is to prove if a third party abuses an email address and registers for the newsletter without the knowledge of the recipient.
- You can revoke your consent to save the data, email address and usage for delivery of the newsletter at any time. The revocation can be done through a link in the newsletter, in the profile section or through a message to the contact options listed above.
Cookies are small files that make it possible to save specific information in regards to the device on the device used by the user (PC, smartphone or similar). On the one hand, they are there for the user-friendliness of websites and therefore the users (for example, saving login data). On the other hand, they are there to collect statistical data about website usage and for analysis purposes in order to improve the offer.
- The users can influence the usage of cookies. Most browsers have an option that limit or completely prevent the saving of cookies.
The data entered during registration is used for the purpose of using the offer.
The users can be informed by email about offer or registration information such as changes to the scope of the offer or technical circumstances. The collected data is visible in the input mask within the scope of the registration. This includes:
- First and last name
- Residential address or different mailing address, including street and city name
- Email address
- Date of birth
- You can find more information about the data usage by our partner shops in the respective company’s data privacy statement:
Google Firebase Analytics
ZANUM uses Google Firebase Analytics, in short: FA. FA is a service that can be used to collect and analyse app usage data from smartphones.
When using the app, selected actions are transmitted encrypted and pseudonymized to FA during the use of the app in order to analyse general behaviour in regards to efficiency and similar methods of observation and to make conclusions on how to constantly improve the app through analysis.
- More information about data usage by Google can be found in the company’s data privacy statement:
You can refuse the use of Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set on the computer, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website:
Disable Google Analytics
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at https://www.google.de/intl/en_uk/policies/. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “anonymizeIp” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
ZANUM uses Fabric. Fabric is a service that captures and analyzes app usage data and crash reports from the smartphone.
For this purpose, selected actions are transmitted encrypted and pseudonymized to Fabric during the use of the app in order to analyze the general user behavior with regard to efficiency, similar viewing modes and app crashes, and to draw conclusions on the continuous improvement of the app as part of the evaluation.
- For more information about data usage by Fabric, please visit the Company’s Privacy Statement:
Revocation, correction and deletion
The user has the right at all times to receive information about personal data that has being saved about them. The information is provided on request.
- Furthermore, the user has the right to the correction of incorrect data as well as the blocking and deletion of personal data if it does not stand in contradiction to a legal safekeeping obligation.